Grey RC

Once SOBDE gets to a notable peak once again I hope, I'm suggesting bringing back 4 SLOTS for grey rc as it's own pod. No name if necessary but a clone position in sobde that isn't fully RP mandated as a set character but a random pod. As in lore: RCs operate in a 4 man squad called pods. Additionally, we could add a BH job to represent the pod trainer. This "trainer" would be responsible for recruiting an open slot on the pod. It could be any jumper whitelist. The pod trainer would be a squad XO, while the pod is rank locked to LT. The squad XO could be chosen via applications, and the pod would follow normal SOBDE requirements as well as have its own RP segments. As the person suggesting this, I myself would be willing to manage the squad, as well as build it's own dupes for tryouts, etc. This pod will follow order 66, and is alot less "defective" than most SOBDE. They would follow orders as any normal clone would but can sometimes voice disagreement. This pod will be similar to delta as its positions. An obvious trainer (squad XO), The highest ranking/first recruit will be the leader. Followed by 4 positions depending on the slot available.

1 MED-basic med kit but will have a more "advanced" med training upon completion 

1 HVO-gets a tracking launcher and a PLX-1 launcher

1 SNIPER-gets a unique sniper. (UNDER BASIC WEAPONS)

1 TECH- gets a torch and specializes in TECH rp.

ALL POD MEMBERS ALSO GET THE BASIC RC KIT

Depending on the slot available will depend on the dupe used to see any rp. The trainer will be a chosen BH with Beskar and follow this set of rules:

Use a mandalorian name on base NO ALIAS

Cannot act against the republic while acting as a trainer. NO EXCEPTIONS 

Will be equipped with a base permit only allowing access to the basic base areas (Brig, BCC, ER, and HMC unless accompanied by a pod memberor LT+ or any CG)

Can have all weapons (no seizure)

Must have the rank of SGT in their name while a trainer (ex: SGT Te'vaut Cl'yde) 

The trainer is responsible for keeping their pod in line regarding the rules of SOBDE and the server as a whole. 

Pod rules-

Going AWOL is failrp unless the trainer tells them to.

Pod members must sustain the standard activity of SOBDE

Chain of command still exist. Don't disobey orders. 

You may openly criticize but don't intentionally cause AWOL rp events to occur. And if started, you are not to run unless the trainer says otherwise. If the trainer is offline, simply surrender.

CLONES ARE NOT TO BE KILLED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.

Abandoning pod members is strictly prohibited.

You aren't special because you're an RC. You still respect other clones as they are your brothers.

While this is of course an unpopular suggestion. I hope this to be implemented once SOBDE regains numbers. I would love to see this be implemented. As I stated before I am FULLY willing to create dupes and adjust depending on a high staff/SOBDE BCMD request. I am fully willing to manage this and host tryouts for it. And I am willing to remove inactive/uncooperative pod members.

Please take this into consideration, yours kindly, Shaman

Edited by ManburgerHelper
  • Funny 1
  • Confused 3
  • Dumb 2

HAVE A GREAT DAY 
spacer.png
REMEMBER YOU MATTER 

• Management

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    • Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    • Ex: 35mb for one model.
  • Lack of feedback.
    • Ex: Post has been up for 3 weeks and only received 1-10 votes.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk