Karma's GM Application

TheRealKarma

Name: Gentle Gingi [Karma
SteamID:
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 648+ hours
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8/10, may be rusty on some things

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I want to do more for the community and for my battalion. From minor entertainment to epic events that keep them on their toes and tells a story. I really would love to keep activity during earlier hours [8AM-12PM] sort of busier since some people work during the evenings or nights. 

I've been a DM in a few DnD Sessions and some discord RPs. While this server would be my first time doing anything like this. I am willing to learn and improve since we all learn from our mistakes. As well, I think down time is very important. It doesn't have to be a base raid nor a crazy event. Could be something entertaining or rewarding for players, something fun like a scavenger hunt, medical rp, or even ENGINEERING RP. I want to make everyone shine in my events or entertainment.

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes I do.

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.

============================================

Very simple Main Server Event Doc

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16bEZxdvbOkhgFD-pJojeRpzeVisy62iMuPGPDL2ux9o/edit?usp=sharing

A more advance event, this could be what effort I would put into a deployment. (I am confused by the Event Server meaning)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-9-UFkSY1CWDE_VPu6mxz9XqW-MudbTrBBt8Dff6mak/edit?usp=sharing

Please give me feedback or if you have any questions! Ask!

Edited by Gentle_Gingi
Added suggestion
20 hours ago, Joyboy said:

+1 I really like your event docs, I just would like to see more from your answer to why you want to join the GM team 

I can add more to it! I had the mindset I would have to save that for the interview! I'll add more now!

Edited by Gentle_Gingi
Grammer
Veteran Admin

+1 cool docs

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Veteran Admin

+1 hes stinky 

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Agree 1

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2