[ACCEPTED] Nissan's Staff application

Title of Thread:  CWRP - Nissan's Staff Application

RP Name: Fives

Steam ID:  76561198072004440

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: GMT +1

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): The reason I'm applying for Staff on Synergy is because I have played on this server since 2019 and I thought it would be another nice stepping stone within the community to go for staff. I feel that having me on the staff team will bring some nice maturity to the staff team and I will be able to easily guide others with my experience. A lot of people know me as Fives as I have been Fives for god knows how many times. Including being Rex, but I want to build a name for my self outside of the RP community and have my name out there doing good for the community instead of being solely focused on RP! I also want to be a member of the staff team in order to further hone in on my skills and grow my self as a community member and I think that is something that is very important to me as a person. Ultimately what becoming a staff member to me means is helping the community grow. Which is something I'm very confident I'll be able to do! 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a very mature person. Someone who can mess about but also knows the fine line. I'm not afraid to admit to mistakes and I learn from them very quickly. If I do something I shouldn't be doing. I'll only make that mistake ones. Very bold claim, but its true. I'm a very dedicated person and when I set my self goals. I tend to always accomplish those goals. I'm always eager to learn and Its something I thrive for actually. I'm a very patient person that will keep going at it until I master what ever it is I'm working for at that moment in time. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I do have a lot of staff experience. I did use to run my own server back in 2016 called Volkoff gamers. It was a very popular PERP community with about 3000 active members. Other than that I have ran a star wars RP server. I've done multiple smaller servers including DarkRP. I've been Head admin on big communities. I do have endless experiences.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: Around 1300 hours

Edited by NissanMikli
Just changed the title

Former Rex - Fives - Walon Vau

Veteran Admin

+1

• Friendly 1
Veteran Admin

+1 Great leader and active 

• Friendly 1

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Former SOBDE BCMD Hunter

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Former SOBDE BCMD Hunter