[ACCEPTED] CWRP - (BOOM) Staff Application

BOOM

Veteran Admin

RP Name: 501st 332ndO REGA LT Vyse

Steam ID: 76561199258802757

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: MST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an administrator because I want to help the server with ticket requests. I want to assist other admins and those requesting with spawning dupes, etc. I want to help manage the server with administration logging and doc/paperwork. I want to help all the battalions be successful with whatever materials and help is needed. I also want to be an administrator because I need to help my battalion (501st). Especially with being an Officer in 332nd & the battalion Regimental Advisor. I want to help spawn and create dupes for our regiment tryouts and trainings. I want to as well spawn and create dupes and trainings for 332nd Company since I host tryouts frequently. I also want to help and do the same with other battalions & sub-units. In all I want the server to move smoothly without any obstacles so we all can have fun!

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a Lieutenant in the 501st Legion. I am the battalion's Regiment Advisor. I am also the 332nd Company's Officer. I also hold one out of three positions in the battalion's heavy ordinance. I am currently striving to be an ARC trooper. I am mature, optimistic, a leader, self-aware, a problem solver, focused, creative, and passionate. Besides Synergy I love to support my family & friends. I love cars (especially Camaros). I love Legos lol. In college for IT.  I just finished serving my country with my 4 year active duty contract with the US Army! 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 348

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Former: Liaison