Bleach's Game Master/ Maker Application!!

Bleach

Name:

Bleach

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:156107399

How long have you been playing on the server (Hours)?

Around 1, 321 hours

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?

Ummmm..... Probably a 7.5/10

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?
Excellent

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program? 

Of course i understand!

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:

Part 1:

Okay. So Count Dooku and General Greivous come onto the ship with a couple a Commando droids (Need about 4-5 jobs). Count Dooku and General Greivous are here to distract the republic while the commando droids sneak into Comms Deck and steal vital information from the republic. The commando droid will say he got the data , The Dooku and Greivous go Bad shit crazy and start killing as many clones as they can. Then they hop onto  a ship, but it gets damaged in the process of leaving forcing Dooku , Greivous and the droids to make a crash landing onto the planet surface below. *cough* Part 2 *cough*

Part 2:

With Dooku and Greivous split apart on the planet 'Naboo' and the commando droids destroyed both Dooku and Greivous have to get that data back before the republic does... (BTW this is the event server part)  I will send 41st , 212th , 501st , 104th to attempt to capture Dooku or Greivous while still trying to get the data.  back Dooku and Greivous have located a faint signal coming from inside the Hangar on Naboo , But so have the clones (and jedi). So both Dooku and Greivous attempting to capture that data get stopped by the clone forces , and they battle it out , and whatever side prevails will drastically change the war. With Dooku and Greivous escaping the planet in a ship , The clones will secure the data and give it to the Admiral (Squeaks) and deposit it back into the data computers.

Another event idea: 

So , a unknown battalion of troopers  enter the ship looking for food and shelter (About 4-6 Event Jobs if possible) The admiral supply them with this food and shelter , Meanwhile on the ship that they arrived in was being tracked by Deathwatch and Darth Maul , So Maul and they deathwatch are trying to destroy this unknown battalion and get the data that they have on them that is crucial to the republic. Maul and the deathwatch want this data because they may be able to sell it to the separatists , for lots and lots of money. Maul and the deathwatch fail to get the data and flee the system empty handed , Meanwhile on the redeemer this unknown battalion get back onto their ship and leave the redeemer with food , drink , and shelter. End of event.....

That was my Game Master/Maker application i hope you enjoyed.... +1 or -1. if -1 please give me a reason. 

If you think i can improve my application in anyway please do so.....

Thanks for listening <3

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY