Resetting skill points on rejoin

Bug Type (Server:): Skill Points (CWRP)

Severity level (Low - Medium - High): Medium

Evidence (if you can): image.png

Description of the bug: Last night I was trying to grind out quests to buy more points to have more speed. Yet when applying two points then rejoining I've realized that my points weren't saving. So I thought maybe it was a one time bug. I then moved onto trying again then rejoining to see if my problem persists. After rejoining I still had no points. So in total I've lost 7 points or 210K at minimum from rejoining and buying skill points(Which one of your admins compensated me for this, so this isn't an issue. I just can't apply more skillpoints.). Those were just the ones I accounted for. 

How can we recreate it: This seems sort of like a personal bug as I've heard no one else having this bug prior after asking around. I'd be fine to hop in a call to show you what I'm referring to.

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, Edgar said:

I have heard something like this from a couple other people. Seems like it’s a thing when you apply skill points, as I haven’t heard this from people that have it already maxed.

Yeah, it's a little annoying because I just can't use the system without losing all of the money/points I invested in it after I rejoin.

• Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

What's your steamid?

Systems Dev

This issue has been marked as resolved and therefore has been resolved on server or is unresolvable.

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO RESOLVED REPORTS

Life Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend 

Xaze's Wife