yatebes Resignation

yatebe

Name: yatebe

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42430168

The final day of work (Must be three days later): 12/26/17

Reason for leaving: Well to everyone reading this, it's been five months since I started playing CWPR. I've had my ups and my downs, but I've eventually decided to leave. I'm leaving because of many reasons, but top keep this short i'll just explain the main ones. The events have been very bland recently, and I'm completely burned out. I've moved on to playing other games like Pay Day 2. I wish the best of everyone and a happy holiday to everyone.

Farewells:

@BlackMamba: you're one of the best commander I've ever seen, and honestly the greatest commanders. You're always making sure everyone's working, and you always help people who need help.

@Bleach: You're the closest friend I had in this game. It was always fun playing with you, and just talking about anything.

@Fragger: If i was in the Citadel with you,i'll probably have my head ripped of by you and you only. You're the best at combat and the best person in the 327th. You're a good friend of mine, and if the 327th commander slot was open ever. I would recommend you for it.

Chicken: If you're reading this, i'm just going to say that I still remember you recruiting me into the 212th.

The entire 212th and 2ndAC: To summarize you guys, you guys are as big as Russia and as tactical as the Soviet Union.

The entire 327th: To summarize you guys, one time on the event server, someone said shoot at the water. We used up all of our ammunition on the water.

@Zahariel: To summarize you, one time in an event there was six Deathwatch that board the Venator. Four of the were woman, and you ended up getting laid four times.

@Black: You're a very good admin and gamemaker. Keep making more events.

Since I don't have many other people to shout out, I'm just going to leave it like this. Keep growing Synergy, keep growing.

• Agree 1