JBFox's Re-App

JBFox

Name: JBFox/Wolffe

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51710115

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: Jeez, all of my hours on GMod are on either Synergy or Icefuse when we were still there.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7 or 8

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: Pretty good, need a better mic but i think I lead effectively.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes, I understand this clearly.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:An event i would like to produce would be: A one life event in the defense of Kamino. The Venator receives word that Kamino is once again under attack, and they've sent for reinforcements. Our ship happened to be the closest so we send our troops in to provide backup and air support. Kamino would be under attack by General Grievous and a host of droids. 

Grievous' ultimate plan in this attack would be to finish the job they failed accomplishing, which would be to steal Jango Fett's dna sequence and to stop the production of clones. 

Ideally, the way i would deploy the troops would be through the use of LAATs, or build a dupe of an Acclamator and have the troops load into the Acclamator and then act like we flew down onto Kamino in the Acclamator. (There's already an Acclamator on the Kamino map so what I would do is just TP everyone into the Acclamator as they spawn in as their jobs). Event jobs would include Grievous, B2 Battle Droids (Since we don't have aqua droids) and maybe 101st troopers to simulate there being injured and surviving shinies. After the event begins with everyone in the Acclamator, the troops' first objective would be to secure a perimeter around the Acclamator, and then move on to clear out the cloning facility while trying to locate Grievous. Grievous' objective would be to escape from the facility to his ship, which would be located on one of the other landing pads. I would, of course, not just use event jobs for this event, I would also use a lot of NPCs to make it feel like a large battle. 

Battalions that might participate would include: Rancor, 104th, and probably 501st or 212th.

Edited by JBFox

Congratulations you have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Game Master Officer by 1/1/2018.

// Locked

// Moved to Pending

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.