Misfit GM app

Misfit1

Name: Misfit | Wyler
SteamID: 76561199043530698
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 115:14:56
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8
Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: For me one of the reasons people stay on the server and engage are because of the events that are run. I am really invested in helping peoples experiences and making sure they know that synergy is on top. For me this should never be a place where people log on and not enjoy themselves. As we don’t know what is going on in their everyday lives this is my way to lighting up their day a bit.
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program? yes, I haven’t been inactive since I joined the server. I have been on every day and I am a good communicator for LOA and ROA.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KxDXaL0_jNtWI76ocjS9k8b2HvHvbj_0rnDwOa6YXOQ/edit?usp=sharing (Event Server)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BtmuxhgOXoRdxiTJ5NuOphTYiea03hxOYzAtnnLDZbk/edit?usp=sharing    (Main Server)

Current: BCMD Cody (FIRST IRISH & WELSH CODY)
Former Waxer | Former Boil | Former Wyler

+1, but just a heads up for all future events, not everything goes to plan lmaoo. Beautiful events, and documents, would love to see you get GM!

• Pay Respect 1

Former SO 1stLT Violet                    Former: DU 1stLT FedEx                      Former: Jedi Master Jemmy

• Director
Director

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Head Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Head Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png