Joseph's GM Application

Joseph22

Name: Joseph 
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:172202345
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 277:00:51
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I want to join because I feel like they need more GM's. Keep rolling out events so the server doesn't stay quiet for a certain number of hours however, I want to join GM team because it looks fun. With some ideas I could turn into events and or deployments which could be fun for everyone. I want to help support the server and I want to just let everyone have fun on the server and not be bored
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes I under stand 

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vmy6yEPtfYCU_pJosWmhxAkYiveKyKlbsZU4_y9VOrA/edit?usp=sharing (Deployment Idea)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-2s5lRVu26w79ldzGTzAXzpRPZa31Q8I6lvHjS-Jhxc/edit?usp=sharing (Main server event Idea)

+1, events could use some work, but with experience and time, you could be a pretty good gm

Former SO 1stLT Violet                    Former: DU 1stLT FedEx                      Former: Jedi Master Jemmy

Head Admin

+ 1 my guy, you have great ideas and i think you will be a great asset to the GM team

Current: BCMD Cody (FIRST IRISH & WELSH CODY)
Former Waxer | Former Boil | Former Wyler

• Director
Director

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Head Admin

Unfortunately, your application to become a Game Master has been DENIED.

You are allowed to reapply after 2 WEEKS from this date.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png