[ACCEPTED] Soccr's Staff Application

Soccer

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name:Soccer | Elvis | Zak | Centurion II | Greg

Steam ID: 76561198110465389

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: Mountain 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to become a Staff member because I love this community. This has been my home for years and years, I want to see the server thrive and have fun which is all I like to do. I'm on during prime time and also late nights when there are no staff members on and stuff needs to be done which can't due to staff not being on or taking tickets. I am a former Gamemaster and also a Former SA here on this server and I loved my job, as a CG we see a lot of issues that need staff intervention and sometimes we have to DM someone that's offline and see if they will come back on to ban someone.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Hello there, I am soccer. I have been around since like 2017 around the time of the massive economic wipe and the jump to extensive. I have autism and ADHD. I currently work as a Ride Operator at an amusement park. I am currently in CG as a Captain and as the Regimental Officer. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes I am a Former senior Admin and Gamemaster. I have run multiple Regimental Deployments as my time as GM some better than others.

How many hours of in-game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 9717:57:16

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)
Head Admin

Stalked me on twitch so +1

• Friendly 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1 almost 10k hours 

• Friendly 1

+1 I've seen you for a long time.

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

Head Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2