Grant's Gm Applicarion

Grant

Name: Grant
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31821637
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 100hours + i think now 
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: i want to bring new events to the table and try and think outside of the box and i have Expirance as A GM on a Diffrent Server Not Nameing Names But Ppl Always liked Doing My Events Because it had a Diffrent approach or diffrent Feel to them When i Did Em i Try to Envolve evryone into it and not Leaving one Regiment Behind  i think i could make ppl want to come back more and more for the events we do and that we all can Learn from all the Moments even going Forward theres always Room to enprove and i whould Like To bring in Some Out Of The Box Events So i Came Up with 2 Events That one is On base And the Other is a Deployment and Seeing Where it whould go and if ppl Like it Thanks <3 Grant Out
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes 

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_797nQm4fBdx8GtwMrffJ3N9vbz2Di1Q578y7b1xO2o/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CB6rosP5BlS2OFowI2EcJQKnfYO6fIEbioMtLGBYxqQ/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Grant
time update
Head Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Head Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png