Lore Pilots Can't Buy Armor

Bug Type (Server:): Job not working as intended. Any Lore pilot Job

Severity level (Low - Medium - High): Low

Evidence (if you can): Hop on any lore pilot Job and see for yourself, they don't have the option to with the bind or manually. 

Description of the bug: No ability to buy armor on the lore pilot Jobs. Making them normal troopers with fancy helmets/paint jobs.

How can we recreate it: Go on any lore pilot job.

To my knowledge none of the lore named pilots that have a separate model/job have the ability to use the new “buy armor” command. Or buy armor in the first place. I propose looking into/fixing this because new people to the battalion or battalions are going to be looking at those lore characters to see what support does. When they see them not buy/dropping armor for others they either won’t know they have the ability to or won’t want to go for support any longer. In my time as Oddball, I have had the opportunity to speak and have friendships with past Oddballs and this has been a frustration for them in the past. They have said that there has been bug reports for this same issue in the past but yet it’s still an issue. I hope that this time it's different.

Edited by Fishy

Current - Six-Ten

Longshot - Peel - GCO - GC - SupL - ArfL - HVYL - Oddball - Waxer - Boil

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...