[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Tortuga Staff Application

Tortuga

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: Improcco Company HVYL MAJ Clanky

Steam ID:76561198158232377

VIP (Y/N): Yes 

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): 

The community is full of great people an I found some of the best people I have ever meant on this server. I hope to give back to the community by doing whitelists and other types of staff tickets. Another reason I want to join the staff team is to see the server become better then where it is right now. I want to see the server succeed. I want to eventually help out with events and I feel this where I should start before I have a bigger role on the server. Sometimes when I get on the server there will be either no staff online or no staff taking tickets. My final reason on why I would like to join the staff team is to expand my role on the server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I've played video games all my life, my dad introduced me into gaming. I'm very dedicated when I set my mind too something. I like to keep working on something until I get it right. With school coming to an end I will have time on my hands.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

No

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:

370:53:14

Veteran Admin

+1 honestly huge W super mature for your age as well. Hopefully looking forward to you being on the team!!

+1 Good luck

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

+1 Never had a bad interaction with you. Good luck!

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

GM Leadership

+1 Good interactions

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

• Director
Director

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Head Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

• Agree 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander