[ACCEPTED] Slak Re-Application

Slak

RP Name: Slak

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:460144543 and 76561198880554815

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA 

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nope

Why did you leave the staff team?: Couldn't juggle being RCMD and Staff at the same time.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to be able to not only utilize my staff powers for the server but also to help out my battalion and sub unit seeing as there aren't many staff members within 21st. I also really want to help out with making engaging content for the server's community. I really love building and would love to get back into it.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I believe my last run was productive. I did quite a lot of things within the GM team, I hosted as many regimental deployments as I could and grew myself into the community more. Other than that I really enjoyed my building and gotten better at it.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes I do.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Pay Respect 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

+1 I remember you were pretty cool as a staff member.

• Friendly 1

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

GM Leadership

+1 Great guy

• Friendly 1

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

+1 He is using his staff powers to help his battalion :)

• Friendly 1

Clone Army | 21st Sergeant | Keller's Unit | ARC Trooper | NCO Core
Jedi Order | Jedi Knight | Unaligned

spacer.png

Head Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Winner 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Head Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander