Blue's event 7 (Malore gone Dark)

Redneck

Name: Blue

Who helped (If applicable): PJ,Clutch,Entity,Hanz,Frosty

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Malore was feeling the dark side and Dooku wanted an apprentice 

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: yes

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

1/2/5 

Too many PVPers as 'event jobs' that ruined it entirely. Please try to make it a little more fair for the people participating by limiting EJ's to base weapons only, thanks!

Former:212th Goji CMD Oddball 212th BCMD Cody | ATK RCMD Quassont | Parjai-29 Ram'ser Current: 212th Oddball 2: Electric Boogaloo
spacer.png

Head Admin

1/4/4

Server chugged a bit but nothing too bad, seems you put some good effort into the plan.

EJ's were way too OP and some of the hunters were using perma weapons which was not very cash money. Felt like troopers without jetpacks were just set for the slaughter by hunters that jetpacked high and cycler rifled us. 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

2/2/2 im not going to surger coat anything but the end of this event was a carbon copy of one of your other,furthermore you again had bounty hunters using the op perma weaponds not to mention the amount of lag at one point i had a slide show at one point of this event half of my battalian decided to sit out becuase how many of us repeatidily died i dont normaly rate events this hard but with almost my entire battalian complaining i feel i need to 

Palpatine  I High command