itsalruts

RP Name: Conradius

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:106195145

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: AU

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Administrator 

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No 

Why did you leave the staff team?: 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I've recently returned to playing GMOD after my long break, during my break I learned a lot about myself, I learned new things as well as gained new skills and experiences. During my time as a staff member I greatly enjoyed helping, assisting, and serving members of the community. In addition to that, as a previous Senior Administrator one of my responsibilities was to help others improve not only members within my battalion but also members of the staff team. Aside from that, I would like to be a part of the staff team so that I can offer my skills, abilities and experiences. I am an individual that strives for improvement, not only for myself but for others as well. In conclusion, if I were to be accepted into the staff team again I will ensure that I will do my upmost best in order to provide the best experience to our members. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): The staff team was a very unique and interesting experience for me, I had encounter negative and positive experiences. However, all of these experiences allowed me to improve as well as correct my mistakes and the mistakes of others. I enjoyed my experience in the staff team, especially when I had to assist new players on the server. Aside from that, I actively participated in suggestions for the improvement of the community which was also a great experience for me. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by itsalruts
Head Admin

+1, welcome back! Also, I saw you posted a GM app, but if you were to be accepted as SA you can become a GM instantly without application as well :)

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

spacer.png
Wosy was here