[ACCEPTED] Mikey Staff app

RP Name: 501st HVO SGM Mikey

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:159828175

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to join the staff team to help out the staff and the 501st and everyone on the server. I will do my best on tickets and answer any questions that they have. I will do my best within the staff team and for everyone on the server. I will take as many tickets as I can. I will help out with the server the best that I can. I love this server it is a Welcoming community.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Hi I'm Mikey I love Star Wars and I love Star Wars RP. I don't get out of school until 3:05 EST. I like to listen to different music.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 605:28:26

Edited by Mikeymoo1224

Just a heads up, if you were removed from staff you'd  be applying to a New Admin. Please make sure you adjust your application accordingly

On 1/10/2021 at 2:12 AM, Synergy said:

Disclaimers:

1. If you are re-applying to the staff team you cannot have been removed from staff for violating the standards of staff within the last 60 days. (This INCLUDES inactivity)
  2. You can only re-apply to a staff rank you held previously.
  3. If you break any of the guidelines stated here your application may be denied and/or your current duties terminated.
  4. Any advertising of your application(s) will result in an auto-denial.
  5. If you've recently resigned from staff you must wait a total of 14 days before applying again.
  6. You may comment on your own application, however if you are starting drama in the comments your application will be denied.
  7. You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make an in-game ticket and a staff will help you figure your playtime.
  8. We expect you to be up to date on our current rules and regulations before making any application.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

spacer.png
Wosy was here