[ACCEPTED] Admin

MisterHut

RP Name: Mortar

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:138325344

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: Mountain

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be administrator because i want to help the community out with new players and with events that happen around the sever and i want to have the experience for the future that comes. and I want to get to make bounds with the other staff members because without bonds what is a sever that is fairly populated. i want to meet new people and have new friends so I want to be a part of the cool kids of the sever called staff without staff the sever would fall and grumble down and burn on the ground so that's why we need staff we also need them for new players that come in and wanting to play on the sever. but without saying the staff does a great work at keeping people in check and they try to help people out every chance they can get so that is why i wanted to do this because i wanted to be apart of the cool kids and help out the new players.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a McDonalds worker that has a low pay raise then other people, but does that stop me no i want to strive to be better than McDonalds. so i also vibe with everyone i can get to hang out with because without bonds I'll say it again Arnt a sever. if you give me a chance ill show you can prove myself with being admin 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: no

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 489

Veteran Admin

+1 seems like he really wants to help the server

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

spacer.png
Wosy was here

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=