Cage is Kidnapped! PT1

Synergy

• System

Name: Zin

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:493393059

Who helped (If applicable): AlexCage

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Part 1 of Alex Cage a Jedi Padawan being Kidnapped For Ransom

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

2/1/5 strait scuffed grievous with force-lightning and droids had way to much health and grievous left in a random republic ship and after muni was blown dident disappear

Edited by SuperTrooper110

Palpatine  I High command

Just now, SuperTrooper110 said:

2/1/5 strait skuffed grevus with forcelightning and droids had way to much health and grevus left in a randome republic ship and after muni was blown dident disapear

So as I said I learned during the event I can't use force lightning I apologize for that, the muni did disappear once I landed the ship I flew away in.

Former: Warrant Officer Appo | Jedi Commander Barriss Offee | 212th SGT Zin Senior Administrator

1/1/5 Small event, Grevious wasn't good he executed two people in combat, then just yelled "You're going to die! You're going to die." Took me out of the experience of the whole thing. The droids though small, didn't fucking helped anything when they had high HP and mowed you down in seconds. 

Just a warning @ZinEvent jobs cannot execute people unless its part of the event's story and both sides consent. This goes for Jedi as well. Please tell your EJs not to use executions

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Mace Windu
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=