[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Soaps Staff Application

Soap

╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾

spacer.png

╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾

RP Name:
Mordecai

Steam ID:
76561199090189337 | STEAM_0:1:564961804

VIP (Y/N):
Y

Tim zone:
CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):
I want to join the staff team mainly to assist others with any and all staff needs, such as whitelists, events, training, tryouts, guidance, etc. I am applying with the entire purpose/vision of bettering the server and giving the staff team a better view on the server, and what they want to do with the community. I’d also like to join the staff team to give myself a better character and to join the Game master team, I have noticed a lack of interesting and RP-Filled events or interest of the community in some events, I want to work with the community to help better the events that are interesting and exciting and fits what the community likes and enjoys. I’d also want to work with the community directly to show the community that the staff truly care and that the staff team tries their hardest to assist all and to better the community.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):
I am a hard-working and active person within the community. As well I am a friendly face in the community and am looking to assist those further than roleplay wise. I want to dedicate myself to the server and assist the members and new members of the server.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:
No.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:
1061:04:56 (44 Days)

Edited by Soap

Clone Army | 21st Sergeant | Keller's Unit | ARC Trooper | NCO Core
Jedi Order | Jedi Knight | Unaligned

spacer.png

Head Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Former: Thorn for over 290 days, BCMD Fox       Current: Alpha-17 Commander 'Alpha' / Old guy I guess