Zombies invading the village

Synergy

• System

Name: Fox

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:488808076

Who helped (If applicable): None

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): None

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Zombies in a ship crashed near the village which they invading the area to eat all the humans there. They would end up spreading around the base.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: None

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

2/3/4 Did not like the light change. Made clearing out the cave of zombies a actual hell scape. Other then that I enjoyed it.

Current - Six-Ten

Longshot - Peel - GCO - GC - SupL - ArfL - HVYL - Oddball - Waxer - Boil

1/2/2 The Fog was way too dark, I could barely see. It was hard to navigate, confusing, and it felt like there was no direction in the story. It was a good concept, but poorly executed. I say, a bit more planning and not so heavy on the fog would make it a better event. Perhaps some more bones to tell us where to go.

THE OLD MAN ENGINEER 

spacer.png

Head Admin

2/4/4

I understand why you had the dark filter/fog on but it was just not the vibe for me. Think we had 3 or 4 people leave bcuz they couldn't see anything. More enemies next time as we often only had a handful of zombies to kill at a time. 

Thanks for hosting late night stuff, server seems to be improving on activity in later hours and it's important for staff to host stuff during this time. Server was solid. 

zeros_and_clutch.png?ex=66e330c2&is=66e1
                                                                                                                                          Kaiser
       Zeros          Clutch