[ACCEPTED] Fishy's Staff application

Fishy

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Fishy) Staff Application

RP Name: Fishy (currently lore peel for 212th Ghost company)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:602339447

VIP (Y/N): No

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have been missing the feeling of being on a strong and sound admin team. I had left the previous team due to some controversies, and not wanting to "stir the pot". I had taken some time to both think about applying for admin while getting to know some staff members (Tom, Keiser, and Baddog mainly) to see if I could be a good fit for the staff team. The community excepted me with open arms, and I hope to be a staff member to help give that experience to someone else. Thank you for considering this application.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I don't like controversy; I would rather deal with the issue by talking it out then letting rumors start. Both Gmod servers ive been on I have only ever been loyal to the 212th and intend to keep it that way. Really enjoy building creative creatures/bosses for players to interact with and fight against.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I was a Lead Gamer Master on Solar Gaming Networks for about 6 months or so.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 279:19:37

Banner-Transparent.png.730a2e91a684212fd

Clone Wars Application Guidelines and Templates

NOTE: These guidelines are for both new and previous applicants.

Prerequisites:

1. Must not have any previous offenses. (If you do have PO, please talk to a HA+ about being waived for staff)
  2. Must be an active and outgoing community member.
  3. Must be active on both the forums and server.
  4. Must be respectable and mature.
  5. Must be at least the age of 14 years old or be waived prior by a HA+ if the age requirement is not met.

Disclaimers:

1. If you are re-applying to the staff team, you cannot have been removed from staff for violating the standards of staff within the last 60 days. (This INCLUDES inactivity)
  2. You can only re-apply to a staff rank you held previously.
  3. If you break any of the guidelines stated here your application may be denied and/or your current duties terminated.
  4. Any advertising of your application(s) will result in an auto-denial.
  5. If you've recently resigned from staff, you must wait a total of 14 days before applying again.
  6. You may comment on your own application, however if you are starting drama in the comments your application will be denied.
  7. You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make an in-game ticket and a staff will help you figure your playtime.
  8. We expect you to be up to date on our current rules and regulations before making any application.

Consolidated Information:

• If you were previously a Director, Head Admin, Overseer, or Veteran Admin and you pass the re-application process you get assigned the rank of Senior admin.
  • If you were previously a Senior Admin or Admin, you will be applying to receive that position back.

Current - Six-Ten

Longshot - Peel - GCO - GC - SupL - ArfL - HVYL - Oddball - Waxer - Boil

Head Admin

+1 but also get a PFP. Good guy who also has good ideas for events and dupes. 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

spacer.png
Wosy was here