Hot Jetpacks within 5 miles of you!!! No Lag! No Failures! No Bullshit!

Evan

Suggestion you are putting forward
A: Adding a better jetpack than the current one in.

Lore proof of suggestion if applicable (links)
A: Clones used jetpacks.

Workshop link if applicable
A: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=918344876&searchtext=cover

Why should this suggestion be implemented
A: This jetpack is amazing( More controllable, more realistic, etc.)

Any other relevant information about the suggestion
A: After messing around with the jetpack myself, I can say with some certainty that you will love this over rocket boots. As a jet trooper myself, I love how it doesnt let you go up two feet before dumping you right back on your ass. Because the jetpack can be edited(fuel amount, power, etc.) there can finally be a difference between the normal jetpack troopers and the elite or advanced jetpack troopers(Maybe...idk if the commands can affect specific individuals or if they affect everyone but its an idea).

I've never had a problem with the rocket boots. I will say that it takes a bit to learn how to control them and learn how it functions, but I can make precision maneuvers pretty consistently and get where I wanna go. As I'm saying that though, I've never tried this one out, so I'll download it for my self and see how it feels.

10 minutes ago, Shovel said:

I've never had a problem with the rocket boots. I will say that it takes a bit to learn how to control them and learn how it functions, but I can make precision maneuvers pretty consistently and get where I wanna go. As I'm saying that though, I've never tried this one out, so I'll download it for my self and see how it feels.

They tend to fail in high lag situations and aiming while using them is a nightmare because you go where you look, this one doesnt have that problem

Just now, Evan said:

They tend to fail in high lag situations and aiming while using them is a nightmare because you go where you look, this one doesnt have that problem

Yeah I'm with you there. Again, I still haven't seen this one in action, but if it's like you say it is, I'll give it a phat +2