[DENIED] CWRP - Chew's Staff Re-Application

Chew

RP Name: Rancor HVO SFC Chew

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:158878307

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: PST; Pacific Standard Time

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nope.

Why did you leave the staff team?: To focus on real life activities. I resigned around finals time and also when college apps were due and I was becoming stressed out balancing GMOD and real life. My volleyball season was also beginning so I had practice and conditioning as well.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): My days have opened up again. I have settled in at college and I do not play any other video games as much anymore. With that being said, being back on the server, I thought I might as well rejoin the staff team and contribute my help to it. I enjoyed working on staff and creating things that others could utilize in events or simulations in my spare time. Since there have been several occasions when no personnel were present and someone needed assistance with anything or needed something spawned, I also really appreciated helping individuals. Overall, I enjoyed being able to provide people with entertainment in the early hours of the morning or at midnight, and I would do it again if given the opportunity.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): My last run as a staff member went pretty successful in my opinion. When all the IRL business hit, I feel that I had activity problems, but that has all changed now. Other then that, I do not think there was anything wrong with how my last run as a staff member went. The only thing I would change is how little I did events/encounters.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes.

Former: 41st CaptainDelta-62 Scorch Null-05 Prudii Skirata CF-99 Echo CF-99 Crosshair 41st IC Tenn Alpha-98 Nate | Null-06 Kom'rk Skirata | CF-99 Crosshair

Current: RANCOR

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Veteran Admin+.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED