[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Backslash/Cale Staff Application

BackSlash

Title of Thread:  CWRP - Backslash/Cale Staff Application

RP Name: Backslash/Cale

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:169994174

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be an Admin, so I may help lessen the work load for the current admins. I would also like to help get CR trained sooner if possible. I would also love to help run events. I over all just want to help improve the server however i can and the player's experience. as a Garry' mod and Clone wars lover i think it would be really cool to help "run" a gmod server. i say "Run" due to me not knowing how much help i'll be.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a diehard clone wars fan. I love playing on the server and talking to the others. I am a bit dyslexic though, so I sometimes misread a typed message. so i always reread it as soon as possible.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No so i would like to learn as much as i can as soon as i can

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: at least a hundred hours i think(i've been out of school for 4 months so I've had all the time in the world to play on the server)

• Director
Director

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Director
Director

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED