[ACCEPTED] Tac's Application For Staff

Tac

Title of Thread:  CWRP - Tac's Staff Application

RP Name: 501st TC 2ndLT Kano

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:186280296

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would Like to be an administrator because I love this server and I've been a part of it since 2018. I took a break for awhile but recently returned and found the love I had for the server again and would like to help in any way that I can. I asked my XO how I could help and they recommended I apply for Staff so I decided to go ahead and do that and do what I can to make the sever a fun and safe place for people to have fun and RP. I also really enjoy admin work. It gives me something to do and allows me to interact with new people I don't talk to on a daily bases. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a 23 year old that graduated from collage with a lot of time on his hands. I played on this server from 2018 to 2020 and then took a break after being on the server for around 3 years because I started collage and didn't have any time to continue playing. I recently returned and been here a month and I'm happy to be back.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes I was an Admin for Synergy back in 2018 to 2019 then resigned because I started collage around that time and had no time to continue my admin duties as I stated above but I am back now and would love to help out. The reason why I'm not re applying for my old rank is because I forgot a lot of the commands and would like to learn them again and see if anything has changed with how the staff does things.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: I have 2,081 hours on the server.