Lively

Steam Name: Casey | Synr.gg

RP Name: GM DD MAJ Sharp

RP Rank: MAJ

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:129950383

Battalion you are applying for: 41st

Experience:
23/26/2020-12/15/2021
 When I first joined back on Anaxes, I was a freshie but wanted to get some experience in another battalion, so I joined the 41st under the name Lively. From there I worked my way to become ARF Officer, which was my first leadership position on the server. From there I gained experience as SUPO, SUPL, MECHL, and GCD. I had also earned the rank of Colonel before my resignment, as well as the lore character Commander Faie, leader of Green Company. This was the first time I achieved a high rank in Synergy, including a strong lore character. I resigned on 12/15/2021 before coming back shortly after as a PFC and with the new name Jacket.

3/15/2022-9/22/2022
After a brief resignation, I came back sometime in March and joined the 21st Galactic Marines under the alias of Jacket. From there, I worked my way through the ranks up to CSM, as well as KU Arial Trooper, which turned into me becoming a Devil Dog when KU AT was removed. After almost 3 months however, I resigned due to my own activity being poor.

10/1/2022-Current
After getting more free time in my life, I re-entered the galactic marines under the new alias, and my current one, Casey. From there, I started working hard to help bolster the numbers of GM, getting back my Devil Dog status as well as SUPO for the time being. I slowly began going through the ranks and got Deadeye, my second Lore character in Syenrgy, as well as REGL in the GM. From there, I got Sharp, who is my current lore character, while also still holding my REGL status.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:
I have good experience in the 41st ever since 2020 and have been interested in a commander position for a while. I have good experience as a high rank and I have good leadership skills which is required when taking on a leadership position. I want to enforce the balance between whats good for the battalion as a whole and whats good for the individuals within the battalion. 

Availability:
Typically, I'm available Monday through Thursday from 6:00pmEST - 11:00pmEST, and while currently my days Friday-Thursday are full due to work, these are the current days that I'm free. I'm free to be on late nights on Saturday and Friday though, as well as early mornings.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:
I've been playing since late 2020, when I first joined Synergy

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes I do

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?:
I want my battalion to be one of the more active battalions, ideally having at least 3 people on during down time, 6 people during prime time, and 10 people during events. I am aware this may seem unreasonable to some people, but I want to make the 41st known for being the best and most active battalion. As for out of the game, I want the community in the 41st to be a good community, I want to have game nights, and movie nights as we do in the GM (Or that we're trying to do). I want to have the battalion in a place where if someone leaves Synergy because they can't/don't want to play it anymore, they can still hang out and play games with us despite not being in the battalion.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:
Yes, I will put out LOA/ROA's whenever they are required.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:
Yes, I only plan to do 1 term currently.

• Confused 2
  • Bruh 1

I'm going to be completely honest here, this app is pretty barebones and lackluster. Your goals for the battalion focus more on game nights or having fun outside of the server, rather than focusing on the dire state of the server and battalion. This also comes with no actual steps or planning to get these goals, just saying what you want to see. How will you get to these points? I'm also a bit concerned about the outsider applying while there is currently an applicant from within the battalion that is *currently* taking steps to help the battalion. -1 from me.

• Agree 1

retirement is bliss

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wd5z54vl09nbbv1okw

i think its Dumb that someone outside of the Battalion can apply for the BCMD slot within another battalion. Like for real they dont know whats going on and what we are trying to do to fix it. this is nothing against you its just that it makes no sense and we already have someone in 41st going for it and is already working on helping the battalion as a whole. Sorry but -1 bro. 

• Agree 1
  • Dumb 1
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)
Forum Admin

Incredibly disappointing application, and a slap in the face to those who have put the time and effort into the battalion recently. I urge you to truly think how this application reflects on you, as it may not be intentional, but surely is negative.

• Informative 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

• Coordinator
Coordinator

This application has been VOIDED by the author.

You are permitted to put up another application for other positions, however;

If you void another commander application within 30 DAYS, then you're subject to a 30 DAY cooldown from applying.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED