I am a huge fan of cliffhangers :)

Who helped (If applicable): Aegis

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): There were flesh bugs near thesh, the bugs lead to a sith holocron, jedi took holocron to base and tried to seal it. Jedi failed and the holocron blew up which lead to the temple being attacked by zombies and on top of that they're now on edge expecting more to come. The Jedi are lead to believe something will happen but it's all peaceful now....Anyways Carlos is being framed :)

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: No

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

5 minutes ago, Perssongi said:

Anyways Carlos is being framed

I will clear his name (I wasn't present so I will fail roleplay and metagame to come up with evidence) 

• Bruh 1

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

4/4/5 thank you for hosting this. 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone