Jedi Shadow model update. Inverting of colors on the model.

so i Keltor i am a shadow manager and i was approached by a owner and asked about what i felt needed changing. I have heard other shadow complain about the white models and i suggested the invert of the colors. black will be white and white will be black. and all of the shadow gave this a +1 on the shadow discord. the list was Bbstine, Timmythicc, Metro, Tabarius,Venom and me. i was told this was possible and it would be the same model just a switch of the colors on the model. For those who agree with  this post please give it a +1. or post a comment on how u feel about this matter. Thank u all for your time.

Edited by Keltor/Valdor

Don't think this needs to be in this thread, you put this in the rules and rules update, which this has nothing to do with. Secondly I you guys just had an update to the skins a little under three days ago and this has already started. And I understand that switching the colors will have you guys be closer to your names, but just let it grow on you for a couple of weeks before wanting the skins changed again. 

So with that and the fact that this is in the completely wrong thread I -1 Sorry 

7 hours ago, Puck said:

Don't think this needs to be in this thread, you put this in the rules and rules update, which this has nothing to do with. Secondly I you guys just had an update to the skins a little under three days ago and this has already started. And I understand that switching the colors will have you guys be closer to your names, but just let it grow on you for a couple of weeks before wanting the skins changed again. 

So with that and the fact that this is in the completely wrong thread I -1 Sorry 

Cease hostility puck

If they want it and it doesnt bother anyone else let them have it. If we are bitching about models Id like to bring up the fact that Jedi Healers run around in bare feet. For all the people who have a foot fetish Im sure they are ok with this, Id rather have some shoes tbh

• Agree 2