Silvy's Safe Zone

Silvy

Name: Silvy

Who helped (If applicable): Boris (STEAM_0:145157473), Lawrence (Got to get steamID)

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): The Safe Zone - Google Dokumenter

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): GAR had a new planet to resuply on. They got attacked by a new enemy.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: Yes

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights

4/5/5. Wish there was a lil bit more to RP with, but fighting something other than droids once and while is always great.

• Friendly 1

Currently: Jedi Master Kit Fisto

Former:  21stGM Commander Ganar | 41st Commander Barriss Offee | 41st Jedi General A'Sharad Hett | Shock Captain Jay | Jedi Battlemaster Cin Drallig | Omega Niner

Gameplay: 5 - As others have said I wish there was a little more RP and potentially story element to it, but I loved the event in general and it was very fun to me.

Care and Effort: 5 - Super high effort in taking tickets fast and seemed very well planned out.

Server Performance: 5 - There was some lag but was to be expected with the enemies used.

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin