Shrimp's Quest Idea #2

Glory22

Name: Shrimp / Meena Tills

Quest Name: Doing your duty

Quest Description: Republic Senators are always in danger. Find one to guard and stay close!

Which Faction(s) is it for: Senate & Senate Commando/Guard (Senate Commando/Guard job is the only one that can start it)

What would be required for it: 

1. Objective marker on a Senator (pick randomly out of all the people on Senator jobs)
  2. Senate Guard goes to them
  3. Stay within 10 meters of the Senator for 5 minutes <End of quest>

Any additional information: SPLINTER'S IDEA! This may be challenging but will help keep Senate Guard on their toes and keep Senators trying to stay nearby to them rather than just running away all the time! I was told by devs that this was possible to make the objective follow a person and stick within a radius. If not possible, let me know!

democracy-palpatine.gif

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

• Coordinator
Coordinator

This isnt currently possible with the system but I do like the Idea so will move to pending for now
and when it gets added to be able to implement this will move forward with it

• Winner 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

This Quest Idea has been ACCEPTED.

It is now under development by the Dev Team.

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO QUEST IDEAS - ACCEPTED

• 1 year later...

This Quest Idea has been DENIED.

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO Quest Ideas - DENIED

Unfortunately we will not be moving forward with any battalion specific quests. Quests will be for a faction as a whole and not for just one battalion, or just one Jedi branch, etc etc...