Unkindled CIS Jedi Sector and main attack!

Unkindled

4/4/4

Gameplay was great, a well-done shoot-'em-up with a clear objective. You had plenty of enemy variety and mixed in the NPC bases to bolster performance. My only complaint with the gameplay is that the setup was kind of bland (the briefing) but this isn't bad in any sense because you laid out the goal clearly. Could've helped to ask questions but stinky Deku said no questions. Can't believe him, what a nerd!

Care and effort is very good too because you were quick to respond with tickets, paid close attention to what was going on, and your dupe building is excellent as always. I do wish that the others could have gotten involved in the boarding as well but... eh, that's more my fault for jetpacking up instead of staying with the group. I didn't wait and I really should have.

Performance was near-perfect, but I experienced some stuttering and the lag was certainly present. But it wasn't anywhere near terrible.

You do great work as always, Unkindled. Always excited to see you do events. :peepoLove:

• Friendly 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC