Mythology star wars Act 1

Craigary

Who helped (If applicable): NA

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):  NA

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Atlas tested the republic for his blessing.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: no

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

4/4/5

Gameplay was unique and so was the interaction between you and the players. It seems that you did very well keeping up with the people in spite of there being quite the presence, which says a lot about how you were able to keep people engaged. The puzzles proved that big brain stuff just isn't our style, so in that respect it was very funny to see! I do wish that in moments where there was combat that you kept up the variety. You spawned regular zombies at the start, then fast, and then the ranged enemies. From the on it was just the fast zombies, even at the end. But I won't really fault you too much for that since it was only you keeping up.

Care and effort was a similar story in which you did a lot with very little. I found that very impressive on how you had your idea and carried it out very nicely.

No performance issues.

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC