Brigg's Staff Application

Briggs

RP Name: 104th HVY CPL Briggs

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:98119293

Timezone: Hawaii-Aleutian Time Zone

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I feel that i can make everybody's day a little bit more brighter. There are staff around but i don't think there is enough. I also feel that there are a lot of minges and most of the time the staff do not do anything about it, for instance yesterday there were 2 minges named grunter and gruntee, they were killing people and mic spamming etc. I also feel that white listing is a problem, Trainers are training and they stop because admin are either busy or not online. I would like to help new players find there way around the new environment.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Justus and i live in a little island of Hawaii. I work a part time job at a store named zumiez. I go to high school and live a normal life, but for hobbies i play football for varsity I am the starter quarterback

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have not unfortunately, But i do have experience being a admin on a variety of different games

+1, you seem as though you have good intentions a good heart and will do this community justice (sorry for that bad pun) by joining the staff team.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Congratulations!

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact an Overseer by 12/12/17 for your interview.

Best of luck!!!

// Locked

// Moved to Pending

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.

• 2 weeks later...

Your application has been denied, failed to contact an overseer by 12/12 you can reapply in 30 days.

// Locked

// Moved to Denied

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.