ASVO - Assualt Of Christophis

ASVO

Name: ASVO/ Tiplar                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Who helped (If applicable):N/A

Event Name: Assualt of Chrisophos

Summary of the story: basically a pirate leader is taking (Stealing) Republic goods and now we are here to negotiate. After Negotiating they Launch an assualt to push into the base and capture the Cargo. Also too take control of the leader playing as Jabba job and take him back to the base.

What was the result of the event?: 

The hutt died and they Were succesful on there mission on the Crago Part!

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em up assualt

Edited by ASVO
  • Disagree 2

Using the excuse of "stealing republic goods" to bypass the no perma-weapons on event jobs rule is a pretty saucy loophole. I think this rule should be amended to keep this from happening as it's very annoying to have to fight like 3 Tradoshians with 5k+ HP who also have some of the best guns in the game. Literally just a slaughterhouse for the clones.

Sorry, but I'll have to -1 this. It wasn't very enjoyable from the clone's perspective, at least in my opinion.

• Agree 1

I'd have to -1 it for the exact same reason as Baxter. The fact that they were using RC shotguns and had a crazy amount of health were able to just slaughter all the clones trying to come up from the tunnel, it was ridiculous. Also when Ion first made their insert into the base from the rear before the event jobs could all set up at the tunnel with the RC shotgun, someone decided to spawn a shit ton of NPCs right on top of us.

• Agree 1