[DENIED] bouncy admin application

Title of Thread:  CWRP - bill  Staff Application

RP Name: Bouncy

Steam ID: steam_0:1:243725420

VIP (Y/N): y 

Timezone: AEST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): i would like to be admin because every time i get on i try to make the server fun as much as i can as a non admin so id like to become one to make fun event encounters.

I would also like to help with update on the sever and help make more desining on the maps if that is a possibility.

I would love to train new people who join the sever and teach them how to play as well as they can.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): so my name is bill i am a massive star wars fan i am from Australia i like playing games with my brother and sister and like to make friends from all over the world and when im older i wish to join the army or navy like my late farther who sadly past away.

I am a musician and I play a lot of intra ment if you see me in game you can ask me to play you something and I will learn it an play it the best I can.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I do not 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server: 180 hours 

Edited by bouncy488fly

+1 from my experiences with you but you need to edit this to meet the sentence requirements! 

• Agree 1

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED