Loopy's Speedrun Resignation[COMPLETE]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Loopy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:435441667

Staff Rank: SA

Are you VIP?: Yes

Date: 5/11/2022

Reason for leaving: I won't go too much into it as one reason is personal. this quick resignation is due to life suddenly throwing a couple more balls to juggle right as i got staff and was rejoining the server and since i was already handling alot before the server and was like "i think i can rejoin the server, i think i can make time and room to be active in my schedule" and while i wasn't lying to myself about that i did not anticipate life to throw me a couple more curveballs to juggle and sadly i have to make time for these more important things rather than the server. I'll still be on steam and etc and most likely available to talk most of the time the main problem is having to be on the server when i could be doing other important things that require my time. Life could change and i could make room for the server in the future but right now as is i don't see it practical. It is better for me to leave quickly rather than waste further time from my battalion and administrators by being an inconsistent member that hops on occasionally for like an hour or two before leaving, I hope you all understand.

Farewells:
@Omalic
@Katy
[Insert what Cubby's account is called]

I'm sorry for leaving so quickly guys especially right after you just trained me and etc but life is one unpredictable fucker

• Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 2