Nalon

Banned

Name: Mr Pass 
Steam ID: idk
Ban Reason: I got framed for MRDM
Date of Ban: 05/08/2022
Length of Ban: 1 week
Staff Member(s) Involved: Omalic, Meow, Satan
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: Literally I was on the trooper whitelist watching a tryout and @Bruno647 places and sets off a bunch of mines and the dumbass CT's blame it one me although they watched him do it
Evidence to support your claims: I don't have a clip but I have multiple witnesses: @Morphs@Argentina@Boomea

Save Walter White

• Agree 1
  • Dumb 3

I was the person issuing the ban after having the situation brought to me.  I talked with all the people involved in the explosion. The staff member there at the time and the staff member responding to the RDM ticket pointed you out as the person doing it and had your whitelists allowing you to spawn said mine removed as you were removed from that position. The other witnesses that your mentioned said when questioned that they either didn't see/know who did it or state that it was you. There was another HVO there are the time yet no one claims it was him so at that point it would be your words against his. With a Staff memeber being present when this happened and with 2 more staff dealing with the aftermath claiming you were the one having done it I trusted my staff members and issued the ban. You mentioned you had clips so we waited to see them to clear yourself yet you were unable to present them. If you have any further evidence that I can look into then please send them my way, untill then the issued ban remains.

• Informative 2

Papa Kal