Apexx's Staff App

Apexx

RP Name: Apexx

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107521412

Timezone: CST/ Central

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be a staff member because of my love of the community. The short time I’ve been here I’ve been impressed with all the support of the staff members, and would like to be a part of the staff. I would like to help with any white-lists that need to be done (either training them from CC to CT or to a specific battalion). I want to see this server grow with less minges and I’d like to help keep them out. I want to help the community as much as I can, even if it's a little I’d still like to try.  I love doing things for my battalion, I help with some of the training and I’d like to become admin to maybe help with those later.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Adrian, I love video games and I’ve played them since I was about three. My favorite kind of games are either Adventure or RPGs because I love exploring and I also love the thought of being in another realm (ha nerd). I love Star Wars it's amazing to me just space, the battles, the music, everything I love Star Wars in general. I may not know a lot of the lore but it's still really fun to learn things about Star Wars that I didn't know about.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I do not have any other staff experience but I can learn quickly.

Edited by Apexx
left 212th and do not have Threepwood as a name anymore since it is a lore name.