Health Bar while jedi healing

SquishyFishyy

Name: Squishy

RP Rank: 41st 1SG, Jedi Sage Manager, 104th MSG

Suggestion: Add a way for when you have force heal or group heal active on your force bar you can see health bars. Currently there is no way to see health bars and know if someone is full health or if you should keep healing. I do not know how fast we heal so it is kind of hard to know.

Implementation: No clue how hard this would be as I've never coded or anything --- Add a health bar some how

Lore: N/A

Add or Change: Specifically for the healing ability in the skill trees so this is not for specific weapons.
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Description: A health bar above friendly teammates for healing to visible and not wasting force power.

Other: This is more so a quality of life suggestion than a suggestion for lore reasons or anything like that. Sometimes in big groups of people they will ask for healing and while that's not bad you never know if they're full health. Seeing the health bar would make it much easier to "feel through the force" who is injured and just keep everyone around you full health with relative ease.

I am really sorry if this is all kinds of wonky as I have never filled out a suggestion form and it seems a few of these things were repetitive. 

(BUNCHA RANKS AND NAMES HERE)