IFatigue's Game Master Application

IFatigue

Name: IFatigue

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:233754236

Current Staff Rank: Admin

Are you Currently a GH?: Yes

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 1410

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: So I can assist with having the server active, and have them enjoy a huge amount shooting, Passive RP for those who like to do it and calm encounters/Events
when nothing is happening.

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: Not at the moment

Link us to a document for a deployment (event server) that you will execute as a gamemaster:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11vma52KfVcxjbkOT5F_UNXUScL4Dii7QsUnwF-lrAY0/edit?usp=sharing

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 41stEC Knight Lydus, 104th SSG Focus, Rper of the Week

I honestly have zero clue what in the hell was happening in that event. Your GM app looks like my BCMD application and from what i can see (probably not but im looking at whats presented rn) you have had little to GM/GH experience. 

GH wise, get more experience. Help with deployments (2 are happening today), host very small encounters, test out your event idea on main seeing as we have multiple planets and in my head it seems like it would work pretty well seeing as he crashed on anaxes first somehow to start the event...

Deployment idea wise, i have no clue where to start. Where is this unknown army coming from? Who is the officer they have to kill? Why are jedi being sent to a whole new system to find a random piece of cargo if its importance is unknown? theres alot of confusion and looking at the EJs and other things you have SOME experience staff wise atleast but the clearest thing in that doc WAS the EJ and droid stats.
I might just have to see it to believe it but on paper your event is extremely confusing.

i feel like the main thing is just experience and a more thought out application. Until then -1 big dawg

the Darman Keller guy

I could quote a bunch of stuff from the document but honestly I’ll leave it at this your app itself is lacking to the others out rn, and the document itself I’ve come up with better plans in 10 mins it’s confusing and seems sorta forced. I agree with the above help out with deployments more till then -1