Icefuse proclaims war

I don't care if they came over here and fucked off. I don't want you guys making dumb posts like this, even as a joke. If I find out my staff members are going over to other servers and doing shit like this, they will be removed. 

1 hour ago, aStonedSparks said:

I don't care if they came over here and fucked off. I don't want you guys making dumb posts like this, even as a joke. If I find out my staff members are going over to other servers and doing shit like this, they will be removed. 

Ok sorry uncle sparks

On 11/25/2017 at 3:29 PM, aStonedSparks said:

True Story asses be gone faster then lil Peep in an unlocked pharmacy 

• Agree 2
On 11/25/2017 at 2:29 PM, aStonedSparks said:

What about non staff members? :)

Don't minge. Simple as that. You see the annoyance it is when people come on SR and minge and cause issues and we have to deal with them. If you truly don't like when people minge on here, realize you are doing that to other staff members. And even if you say "but it's Icefuse." Alot of those staff probably are new and aren't associated with the shit storm of the past.

TL:DR
Just don't be minges. We don't need or want any association. 

And as far as the Icefuse thing goes, leave it alone. It's the past, it's done. Move on.