Tython's Usurper

Name: Katy

Who helped (If applicable): Unkindled

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Statues appeared on Tython. One spoke to Padawan Thorpe, informing him that there is a usurper on Tython. Blood was tested from a Jedi Knight and the statue claimed that the Knight was the usurper. The Knight used force lightning and was killed. The statues disappeared.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: No

KrMCdFv.png

Edited by Katy

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

Banned

10/10, so immersive and really fun! I always hear voices.

Current: Jedi Master Diplomat Saesee Tiin + Alpha-78 Valiant  ||  Former: CF99 Tech | DS Rys | RT Bigmouth | 327th PFC Vindin

10/10 had a lot of fun

• Agree 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

10/10

I loved the creativity on this one. I liked how not everyone could necessarily hear the voices, which could lead to things like less believability. I know I took a more "passive" route and reluctant side on this one, but I still found it enjoyable nonetheless!

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png