Dargon's Coruscant Guard Commander Application

READ THIS IN DAY MODE AS THE TEXT WILL BE BLACK AND RED

Steam Name: [SR] Dargon [VA]

RP Name(s): Dargon

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:121488730

Battalion you are applying for: Coruscant Guard

Why should you become a Commander?:

I should to be Coruscant Guard Commander because I’m exceptionally active, I have tons of experience, & I’m very well educated on how to run battalions.

To start things off, having experience is very important when applying for a major leadership position within a battalion. I have experience running & leading within both attack, defense, and security battalions.

• Previous - (XO) 501st Executive Officer under Commander Rex/Tup & Bow

• Previous - (LTC) ST Lieutenant Colonel under Commander Fox/Trumpski

• Previous - (SEC REG CMD) Security Regimental Commander Fox under Marshal Commander Graves

• Previous - (XO) RC Foxtrot Squad Executive Officer under Commander Gregor/Fao

This experience I have gained gave me many abilities, attributes, characteristics, & traits that I believe Commanders should have such as but not limited to,

Decisive - In a lot of situations, especially ones where you don’t have anytime to think, leaders need to make quick, effective, & efficient decisions. I can adapt to situations exceedingly fast & make choices swiftly that in a majority standpoint have positive effects.

Neutral - In a lot of situations I try to be as neutral as I can, as many others in leadership positions should be. If there is ever a conflict I try to help the situation instead of taking sides & causing arguments.

Level Headed - I’ve noticed many people in leadership roles show a lot of angry emotion & that's something I dislike to do. I try to be calm in all situations to think of a sensible outcome instead of rash choices that could cause many problems

Innovative - This is one of my strongest assets. I try to come up with things that could possibly make this battalion better in every way.

Accountability - I see a lot of so called leaders blame others for their accidents or mess ups. I know I’m capable of being a Commander, however I am humble enough to know I can fuck up. I take responsibility for my own actions, especially if it’s a mess up.

Secondly, as a Commander you have to be active, especially as a Commander that's going to set the foundation of the battalion. I’m on everyday for long periods of times & if I’m ever not on it’s usually because of a real life situation. If I happen to not be able to get on I will always have access to the forums & different phone applications such as Kik or Discord so I can always have communication with the battalion.

Lastly, Positions like this isn’t permanent, eventually I will lose or stop being it. As a leader, in charge of a group of men, you have to be there for them and mentor them. In all the leadership positions I’ve been in I try to be sorta like a teacher and pass on my knowledge to them. Although I agree that you should worry about the battalion when you’re the actually Commander I believe you should equally think about what happens after you’re gone. Many people don’t do this, which is why I want to be or should be Commander of Coruscant Guard.

If I happen to obtain the rank of Commander I will bring nothing but my best efforts & work my hardest to make Coruscant Guard flourish within this new server.

What plans do you have for the battalion you are applying for?:

I have a ton of ideas, however I may forget some in the list below.

• Create Rules and Regulations for the base that shows what Coruscant Guard can arrest for. (Obviously I’ll have to get this approved by Medic or other higher ups)

• Create Standard Operating Procedures for Coruscant Guard that show how to be a member within the Coruscant Guard.

• Create Coruscant Guard tryouts. (I have already done this)

• Create basic training for members that will be required (how to arrest, how to unarrest, how to do a AR, standard positions) and advanced training for members that will be optional.

• Create a roster and logs google sheet that contains a main roster, specialization roster, officer information, recruitment log, removal log, blacklist log. (I have already done this)

• Create a battalion transfer rules and requirements.

• Create proper rank responsibility.

• Create Sergeant Training that is required upon gaining the rank of Sergeant.

• Create Officer Training that is required upon gaining the rank of Second Lieutenant.

These are not all of my ideas, but the ones I remembered to put down.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position? I completely understand.

* I can only ask, but if you -1 please post a reason. If it has a reason, I thank you for your criticism. Thank you for reading and putting your +1s or -1s.*

Edited by Dargon
3 minutes ago, Bacoon said:

=1 the only thing holding back my +1 is that you're already windu which is a huge role for the Jedi order

I can see where that can hold back +1s. however each role does not require the person holding the position to be there 24/7. I can balance both. I do appreciate your feedback.

= agree with Kazane, literally the best Fox i've ever seen but you cover a completely different time from Llama usually, meaning that it's ideal for you to be active on Windu as possible.

if you do end up getting it though i will work with you as much as possible to try and alleviate that load

2 hours ago, Faoeoa said:

= agree with Kazane, literally the best Fox i've ever seen but you cover a completely different time from Llama usually, meaning that it's ideal for you to be active on Windu as possible.

if you do end up getting it though i will work with you as much as possible to try and alleviate that load

Llama and I usually play at the same time, so I don't see where the "you cover a completely different time from Llama usually" comes from. Besides the point, I've looked at everything and thought very much before I applied. A lot of people seem to think my job is extremely difficult, but it's not. Usually I'm doing things on Discord or document work (obviously because we don't have a server up yet, but I won't have a job actually in game other than to play on Mace.), again not that hard.

If I do get the position I will not need help, same as if I don't. If I thought I was going to have a problem doing the work, managing, and balancing both positions I wouldn't have applied for Commander.

I don't know if people forget this or don't understand it, but if I'm not playing on Mace I'll be watching as Fox. I will always be in game and if I happen to need to switch to Fox as Mace or Mace as Fox than I'll still be in game doing work as both. Is there a thought in peoples head that I don't play enough and won't share each position the time it needs? Thats insane to think.

Edited by Dargon

+1 If you believe you can balance the time between Fox and Windu ( you've already proven you can do each role individually exceptionally well ) Then I support this application. I've had the pleasure of serving under you for a time when you were kenobi so first hand I know you're a great person. It's too bad you left, would have loved to have you as obiwan... 

For the last time Dargon, it wasn't our bloody fault! We didn't receive news of your kidnapping  for a day then it took us 2 days of hyperspace to get there since we were on a campaign across the Galaxy! Though I understand you leaving if it was for the cancer in TS... let's just say if that was the case, I didn't take your departure lightly and made the 212th regret losing you.

Jokes aside, good luck on the application dargon! 

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

8 minutes ago, Jagger said:

+1 If you believe you can balance the time between Fox and Windu ( you've already proven you can do each role individually exceptionally well ) Then I support this application. I've had the pleasure of serving under you for a time when you were kenobi so first hand I know you're a great person. It's too bad you left, would have loved to have you as obiwan... 

For the last time Dargon, it wasn't our bloody fault! We didn't receive news of your kidnapping  for a day then it took us 2 days of hyperspace to get there since we were on a campaign across the Galaxy! Though I understand you leaving if it was for the cancer in TS... let's just say if that was the case, I didn't take your departure lightly and made the 212th regret losing you.

Jokes aside, good luck on the application dargon! 

I didn't leave because it was bad, I left because I got a promotion lol. I wish I could have spent more time as Obi Wan, I had a lot of fun as the role.

45 minutes ago, Dargon said:

Llama and I usually play at the same time, so I don't see where the "you cover a completely different time from Llama usually" comes from. Besides the point, I've looked at everything and thought very much before I applied. A lot of people seem to think my job is extremely difficult, but it's not. Usually I'm doing things on Discord or document work (obviously because we don't have a server up yet, but I won't have a job actually in game other than to play on Mace.), again not that hard.

If I do get the position I will not need help, same as if I don't. If I thought I was going to have a problem doing the work, managing, and balancing both positions I wouldn't have applied for Commander.

I don't know if people forget this or don't understand it, but if I'm not playing on Mace I'll be watching as Fox. I will always be in game and if I happen to need to switch to Fox as Mace or Mace as Fox than I'll still be in game doing work as both. Is there a thought in peoples head that I don't play enough and won't share each position the time it needs? Thats insane to think.

I mean you're one of the most active people I know, but for some reason I used to think you started playing in the hours just before Llama is asleep / at work (or whatever the fuck he does in life that makes him on between midnight my time and 10am my time, but usually you're on prior to him and a lot more active.

As someone who was Windu as well I'm fully aware that your job isn't hard especially with the fact that when I was Windu (for a grand total of a week lmao) most of the systems were already setup - the fact is that as CG Commander and Windu you'd be setting up both the Jedi Order and the CG, which IMO is two of the more intensive things to actually set up.

Don't take the 'i gotchu fam if u want me to come CG to help u out' as an insult, bb.

43 minutes ago, Dargon said:

I didn't leave because it was bad, I left because I got a promotion lol. I wish I could have spent more time as Obi Wan, I had a lot of fun as the role.

I know I'm just pulling your leg and joking around.

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

+1 i played with him since the beginning and he has shown that he is over qualified to become a commander. the windo/vet admin positions does require a lot of time and dedication but i do believe he can do both. He knows how to build/run a battalion even when there isn't a commander. 

Good luck man and best of luck

+1, Dargon has been the best Fox I have ever seen.  I think he can take on the position again and make sure that the battalion is revived and flourishing like it used to be.  He can balance the position fairly well and I believe he will do a great job as Fox if he gets it again.

1 minute ago, Llama/Yoda said:

+1 as would make a good Fox, and is an excellent leader. However, I don't know about balancing Windu and Fox. It is a key role in the Order I need constant access to. - Grand Master Of The Order Yoda

If you can try to become Null, I can try to become Fox lol. I have 24/7 access to discord, kik, teamspeak, and steam. As well, trust me when I say that I can balance both.

8 hours ago, Dargon said:

If you can try to become Null, I can try to become Fox lol. I have 24/7 access to discord, kik, teamspeak, and steam. As well, trust me when I say that I can balance both.

I decided I am not going to because the order needs me to be around and active, other things can wait until the Order no longer requires me.

1 minute ago, Llama/Yoda said:

I decided I am not going to because the order needs me to be around and active, other things can wait until the Order no longer requires me.

It was just a joke :/