Commanders invasion

Steve

6/10

This kind of event has been done many, many times before. Commando droids infiltrating the base, killing people, and turning off HMC is a tried and true formula that kind of keeps things going on the server? Some more depth would have been nice. Perhaps a specific assassination target? Maybe a cunning plot to get the commandos onto base? Either way, the longer players have been on the server, the more of these events they've played right through- it's a really high chance you'll get people unengaged with commando droid infiltration events. Try some suspense! Some consequences! Music!

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

3/10 as Wulf said, a lot of people had no idea why things were happening, little to no communication. All myself and others could piece together was that there was a commando droid on base. Also got blown up out of nowhere in a group of 10+ people for "combat spacing" when there was quite literally no combat in the past 5 minutes or in the area I was in, which does leave a sour taste in one's mouth. 

Communicate more using adverts and involve more people.

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin