ARF Equipment - VOID NEW TALKS IN SUGGESTIONS

•  

Name: Sixes

RP Rank: Ghost Company ARFO 1SG

Suggestion: new equipment for ARF

Implementation: i would like to see ARF with new equipment (I.E Mortar, a datapad, and possibly a diffrent sniper rifle) ARF used to have rocket launchers and filled the HVO slots until they were added so i would like to propose that ARF have a mortar since we are already in the back line and can provide indirect fire for the server which seems to as to i feel needed now it can have RP as well as in shotcaller, loader, gunner and u would need a minimum of at least 2 people to use it without reprecussions of course. datapads why do we arf guys have a +5 tech role but no datapad makes no sense, i would like us arf to have a new sniper rifle implemented for us to have at least something stronger due to the fact that perma weapons make us obselete, as of right now we are a feeder regiment and we need something new any other ideas would be good

•  

Lore: waxer and some of the 501st used it to assist in a assault in umbara but ultimately pong rell betrayed them and had them fight each other

Workshop content if applicable: looking for it

Edited by shadowlegion11
addditional info
  • Dumb 1

Pleeasseeee use the format and edit this

Name:

RP Rank:

Suggestion:

Implementation:

Lore:

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job:

Slots: 

Description:

Model:
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons:
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Other:

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
Forum Admin

MOVED TO GENERAL DISCUSSIONS AS THIS IS NOT A SUGGESTION POST

• Dumb 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3