Bith defense

Steve

Name: Arexo

Who helped (If applicable): Heart , Omalic, Boomer

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided):  A citizen was being hunted by a notorious bounty hunter. After a short investigation, it was discovered to be Cad Bane. Unfortunately the citizen providing the information was killed. Cad bane was captured and executed as a result

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: Yes, lore character cad

KrMCdFv.png

Edited by Steve
  • Friendly 1
  • Confused 1
Banned

8/10 WAS PRETTY FUN LIKED THE FIRING LINE ON BANE

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Honestly like a 7 or 8/10

This event was extremely well put together. It had it's shake ups, but it's nothing I can really blame on the GM team. The idea pretty fun and as a Naval I really enjoyed it. Can't speak much on how it was on the ground, obviously, but from where I was I really liked it,

The idea itself wasn't too unique, but I really enjoyed it. There maybe could've been more RP for everyone else, but for a short main server event I can't really complain.

The communication between the GM team was also amazing! We really need more of that. Y'all were good with talking to Naval as well as helping out people when they got stuck. 10/10 to y'all with that.

Good work to all 4 of you. Keep this up!

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
Improcco Company ENG SGT Clanky, Republic Intelligence Jedi Agent Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week