Axar's Staff Resignation[COMPLETE]

Axar

Banned

Dude, man I liked you it sucks to see you go, we all read things wrong I am sorry to hear that they singled you out like that

• Friendly 1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

2 minutes ago, Valakyth said:

Dude, man I liked you it sucks to see you go, we all read things wrong I am sorry to hear that they singled you out like that

Glad to hear it, I loved working with most people, I don't want to cause any drama though, I don't know if I was being singled out or not, nor do I care too much. Shit happens, probably just miscommunication. But it kinda made me realize how much un-needed stress being a VA was causing on a GMOD server lmao. Anyways, thanks again :)

RIP Family of Euphoria

10 hours ago, Axar said:

Glad to hear it, I loved working with most people, I don't want to cause any drama though, I don't know if I was being singled out or not, nor do I care too much. Shit happens, probably just miscommunication. But it kinda made me realize how much un-needed stress being a VA was causing on a GMOD server lmao. Anyways, thanks again :)

Hey man if you want someone to talk to about GMOD stress i've been there and done that lol. Its a weird mindset to get  yourself out of depending on your life situation but definitely possible!

spacer.pngspacer.png