[Accepted] Black's Ban Appeal

Black

Name: Private Rockstar
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:121514277
Ban Reason: CG Private Rockstar was banned by Master Chief Silver for 2 days. Reason: NITRP, RDM, Baton Abuse, FailRP BB: Axar.
Date of Ban: 1/5/2022
Length of Ban: 2 Days!
Staff Member(s) Involved: Axar 
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: 1. Didn't NITRP 2. Didn't kill a single person i have almost ran over a couple people beacuse my lego car was frozen and when it unfroze it got fast af 3. Baton Abuse is a arrestable offense and a kick from CG. 4. FailRP is a arrestable offense not a ban as well :)
Evidence to support your claims: Forseen is a witness, he was there for the whole thing

RIP Bozo :(

Oh yeah i went around trying to arrest all the British people, i sucked at the job so i got like 1 or 2 myself, sorry about that

Edit: I was never brought to a staff sit nor warned

Edited by Black
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

Forum Admin

NITRP is a 1 day ban max. I'd like to see at minimum reduced to that.

+1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

I will admit, you were banned without a proper sit, that is my fault and I am sorry. As for my reasons,

FailRP - You joined the server and were on CG and were arresting people for being british aswell as adverting that you were going to arrest people for being british

RDM - Despite not killing anyone, you rammed a vehicle into a group of 10+ people, and to me it looked to be intentional, I was not aware other staff were messing with you which should not have happened

Baton Abuse - Yes this happened, and yes it should be an arrest, I only added it in as a supporter for the other reasons I.E FailRP / NITRP

NITRP - From my POV it seemed to me that you joined the server and immediatly just wanted to mess around which is typically okay except I had multiple people complaining to me, which is why ulitmately you were banned for the short 2 days. I didn't want to lose playercount over a EX-Director trying to mess around and have fun.

So yes I am very sorry for not giving you a sit, I should have and I did not follow proper protocol, so I will +1 this. However, if and when you come back, please try not to upset others

• Winner 1
  • Informative 1
  • Confused 1

RIP Family of Euphoria

1 minute ago, Axar said:

short 2 days

"FailRP/NITRP - Arrest (You cannot stack failrp arrest to = equal ban unless malicious)"

quote from "Staff Conduct and Standards"

That would be the 1st arrest with a AR (1st one was without a AR so i was released)

• Friendly 1

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

17 minutes ago, Axar said:

I will admit, you were banned without a proper sit, that is my fault and I am sorry. As for my reasons,

Him stating he was banned without a sit should be good enough to unban black cmon. 

Let’s be honest a lot of times situations are resolved with a simple sit or talking to/ verbal warning.

That boy hungry.

22 minutes ago, Axar said:

FailRP - You joined the server and were on CG and were arresting people for being british aswell as adverting that you were going to arrest people for being british

RDM - Despite not killing anyone, you rammed a vehicle into a group of 10+ people, and to me it looked to be intentional, I was not aware other staff were messing with you which should not have happened

Baton Abuse - Yes this happened, and yes it should be an arrest, I only added it in as a supporter for the other reasons I.E FailRP / NITRP

NITRP - From my POV it seemed to me that you joined the server and immediatly just wanted to mess around which is typically okay except I had multiple people complaining to me, which is why ulitmately you were banned for the short 2 days. I didn't want to lose playercount over a EX-Director trying to mess around and have fun.

Fail Rp & RDM = Arrest * 

NITRP= max 1 day ban. *
Mass rdm (technically) could be up to a 5 day ban, but “accidental mass rdm” as in this case, is handled on a case by case basis * meaning it could be handled with a simple talking to and arrest especially since he didn’t actually kill a single person.

* (According to the punishment guidelines correct me if I’m wrong havent been staff in a while L).

Proper channels and standards weren’t followed. 

+1 Black the British are coming.

• Winner 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

+1 i was suprised nobody did anything until you got banned 

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

I'm just gonna give my input, there was 100%  an involvement of staff in the actions that took place on blacks part, not gonna name names.

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)